Since I was not really satisfied with the quick and dirty mock-up of the gun platform and the vehicle was really lacking space for crew, I felt the need to disassemble it.
First, I cleaned the interior a bit. Some of the seats were removed, because they would not ever be used again in this vehicle. This also promised to provide some more place to stand for the figures:
When this step was finished, I started scratching a rack for the gun. This is a bit closer to reality, but actually it's still pretty far away :D
This is how it looks when its assembled:
As already said, there is not really more space than before, but I think it looks more neat and I do not have to cover anything with camo nets... Oh, and my poor rear Machine Gun mount is broken :( I hope I can fix it again (about the 4th time)...
As I don't think that I'll get to post something before 24th:
I wish merry chrismas to all who believe in!
...and simply some nice calm days for those who don't ;)