Wednesday, May 16, 2012

26 Months of modelmaking and wargaming

Well, 26 Months ago, I made my first post about WWII modelmaking and wargaming.
Time for a résumé. In these 26 months I finished a total of 18 vehicles (including 14 crewmembers) 86 soldiers (making a total of 100 figures) and two Anti Tank guns. I also aquired four ready-made vehicles.
I won't sum up all the terrain I produced, which is quite a lot.


At this point, I have to say that I've got a little tired of this project, also feeling that I have enough stuff right now (and still having 9 kits and about 50 figures I'd like to build and paint some day on stock).

Just at the right time, a new project appeared on the horizon. I already mentioned it: Firestorm Armada.
I'll write something about it these days.

Again, I feel like I have to excuse for my blogosphere-absence. I currently don't get to read all your fancy posts. I guess I miss quite a lot of great stuff, which is really a pitty. But hey! Other days will come and I'll be back with full force :)

Have a nice day!

Cheers, Mojo

5 comments:

  1. Now, that's what I call progress!
    You're learning your lessons well mate!
    Keep up with this pace. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you've had a productive 26 months and don't worry about commenting. When life get's busy it gets busy and is more important than blogger is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn nice collection but you need more but as they say one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a war machine, Mojo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You make me glad :)