Hey Folks! This time I'll report on my attempt of making bocages.
As Bases i use some wood from the back of a wardrobe. The Bocage-Body is made from styrodur, cut in the right dimension with a scroll saw which works as fine as the hot wire :)
As you could see above, I linked the pieces up with magnets to make setup easier.
Now it was time for the soldering iron to take action. I melt some texture in the foam. If you do this, protect yourself from the fume. I suggest an open window next to you and a fan on the other side. you should wear some kind of respiratory protection too.
I have put some stones around the bases, using the hot glue gun. Also, I added some very fine foliage, which was an absolute fail. It takes all the texture out, so I stopped it. The Bocages are now waiting for some selfmade clump foliage. More on that next time.