Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Farmhouse parts

After a few weeks of "every-now-and-then-modelling" I finally have finished all the parts for the main building of my own Normandy Farm.


















This features doors and window-shutters made of balsa wood, windows scratch-build from Evergreen polystyrene strips and some polystyrene board, stone-walls made from foam, edge-stones made from pizza-cardboard, a tiled roof made of corrugated board (to the right) and some woodframes made of balsa.

The next step is to make some silicone moulds of it to reproduce all the parts needed for finishing. But to be honest: I'm totally lacking motivation for this step.

Motivate me!!

Cheers,
Mojo

2 comments:

  1. Get on with it!........motivated yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep..GET ON WITH IT!!!! :-D I´m waiting to see the result...come on!!
    Grusse
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You make me glad :)