Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5000 hits + 30 followers + some progress after all!

Today WIMP has a double-anniversary!
You guys scored 5000 hits! Its not much, compared to YOUR blogs, but it makes me happy!
AND: There are 30 guys of you following my blog!
Thanks for both!! Cheers!




I can finally show some progress on my gametable-equipment project:
I am a bit behind the schedule (I wanted to finish it last week), but it's getting closer to the end:


One night I was unable to access my equipment because SWMBO already slept (Bedroom is my hobbyroom ;) ), so I did a quick and dirty built from some waste-pieces of foam:

Unfortunately the PVA didn't cover the surface pretty good as I wanted to add texture, so I dismantled it and will try something else. As you can see, the roof is still missing. No problem, here comes the solution:

This is the mould of my very own roof! As you can see, It's approx. 20x12 cm so I can get rooftops for a complete house out of one single cast! I managed to do the mould-cast WITHOUT ANY BUBBLES!!! 
Yeeehaw!



Now I want to welcome two new followers (that completed my set of 30)!
and
Hehe, I guess thats one funny coincidence :-D
Check out there blogs, there's much to see in both cases, hehe... Trust me ;-)

Finally the comments on the last post:
@Blutvogt: Try it, if you have the spare ca$h, it's really not that hard
@BigMike: I think I will have to do lots of castings from the Mould. There are quite some empty doors and windows to fill ;)

Now it's time to go to work! Have a nice day!
//mojo

5 comments:

  1. A great blog that needs a lot of attention!!
    Good work Mojo!!!
    And damn fine job you did with the casts!!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mojo, keep it up and they will keep coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very well deserving blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glückwunsch und weiter so!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You make me glad :)