Well, I need to be honest:
It's not just a BIT embarrassing that I needed a reminder...
Monty of Monty's Caravan nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award (beloved blog award).
Thanks a lot for picking me and my blog from the dozens and dozens of great wargaming and modelmaking blogs out there.
I know, this must have been a hard choice, and it is now for me.
I would nominate his blog directly, but I think that's against the "law" ;-)
Following the Rules of this award which will be posted at the end, I'd like to nominate the following 5 great blogs out of all those other great blogs:
- Samy and his Blog Fantasy-Gelände-Modelle
This blog is in german language, but be sure to have a look. Samy builds wargaming terrain which will blow your mind!
- Mork and his Blog Morks Minis
A fine chap building beautiful stuff and a master at 20mm figure paiting!
- Trulls Fantastische Welten
Certainly one of the most genius terrainmakers around!
- Piers on World War 20mm
Piers seems to be an armor-spitting machine. I haven't seen anybody else who has such an high output of highquality WWII Models in 20mm...
- Olivier on WWII 20mm figures
He's lacking activity recently (even more than I do), but I have to nominate him for his megalomaniac City-Projects. Awesome, man! I'd love to see more! Get back to blogging!
You got nominated? Here's what you've got to do (I'll dare to copy this from Monty's blog ;) )
- Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
- Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
- Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!
- There is no obligation to pass this on to anyone else but it is nice if you do.
Once again, I'd like to say thank you to Monty! Maybe we'll met at the WTS in Koblenz some fine day ;)
I'd love to see you back in action at our forum!
PS.: The Casting-Video is shot, but I still need to edit it. Give me 2 or 3 more days!